Monday 24 May 2021

Music of my Life 34

Back in 1980, my Mum and Dad had a bingo on the South Pier at Lowestoft. It was where the pub is now.

At the time we were living near Great Yarmouth and a group of us used to go to an eatery called 'Zaks'. These days it's called 'The Yankee Traveller.'
The food in 'Zaks' was great and so we went there quite often. And that particular year, it seemed like this album was on constant play. Every time I went in there I'd hear it and I grew to love the album just because I'd heard it there so much. I bought the album and love it to this day. And every time I hear it, I think back to those days.
It also included Rickie Lee Jones' biggest hit, 'Chuck E's In Love'


If the video doesn't play, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!


No comments:

Post a Comment