Tuesday 18 May 2021

The Music Of My Life 33

Most people will have first heard of Anita Baker through the TV show 'Moonlighting' when her song 'Sweet Love' was used in one of the programmes.

Over the years, she's become my favourite female singer. And this album was a constant play in my car during the the end of the 80s, alongside the 'Rapture' and 'Compositions' albums, which I feel are her three best albums.
Her voice is just gorgeous and I can't be the only one who thinks it with 5 platinum albums and a gold album to her name.
Just stunning.

If you can't see the video, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!



No comments:

Post a Comment