Tuesday 6 April 2021

The Music Of My Life 27

 

In the mid-70s it seemed to me like everyone I knew had this album.

It's one of those albums that takes me back. I
'd go on a fairground and I'd hear it playing on a ride, if I went round one of my mates, you'd hear it playing. It was just one of those records that we all seemed to have.
It still holds up as a great album today. All covers of great songs and I suppose that's why it stands up - all great songs.
Standout song on the album for me? You Baby

If you can't see the video, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!


No comments:

Post a Comment