Tuesday 27 April 2021

The Music Of My Life 30

 

This is a bittersweet one for me. I love Shakatak and a group of us went to see them in concert at Baileys in Watford.

This was their album at the time. I can remember them playing all their hits that night and being in my element.
Sadly, less than a fortnight later a friend who was with us that night died aged just 19. That night was the last time I saw him.
Whenever I think of Shakatak, I think of him and how he enjoyed that night.
R.I.P. Henry Manning

If you can't see the video, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!




No comments:

Post a Comment