Thursday 4 February 2021

The Music of My Life 18

 


My Dad had this LP when I was kid, and I've bought the album twice in the last 30 years, and each time it's magic'd its way out of my collection. There's a couple of people who've got an awesome album for free (bastards!).

It's not the typical soul album that you'd expect to hear from her, for the most part it's more laid-back, but it's quality all the way through

It must be because it's so good, Take a listen to the title track and you'll see why.



If you can't see the video, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!



No comments:

Post a Comment