Monday 8 February 2021

The Music Of My Life 19

 


My Dad's music collection had an effect on my taste of that there is no doubt.

Even today, I love the likes of George Formby, The Andrews Sisters and Pearl Bailey. So much so I've hunted them down again.
It was like a treasure trove of songs for me as a kid and I can't hear any of the songs without being transported back to being a kid and hearing these great songs.
George Formby's comical songs, The Andrews Sisters (and my mum telling me of the war years) and Pearl Bailey's adult songs.
Join me on a trip back

If you can't see the video, click here

If you can't see this video, click here

If you can't see the video, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!




No comments:

Post a Comment