Wednesday 11 November 2020

The Music Of My Life #6

I was staying with my sister on a fairground at Crowthorne and on the Saturday afternoon, I was walking across the ground and from David Traylen's Octopus I heard a song that was stunning. It turned out to be T. Rex's 'Jeepster.'

I went over to David and he had the album Electric Warrior (Can't remember whether it was a cassette or LP). He played it all and I knew that when I got home that was going to be one for the collection,
It's an album I've loved ever since. But the song started it all off for me.


If the video deosn't play, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to support it, sign up for the newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!


No comments:

Post a Comment