Wednesday 9 December 2020

The Music of My Life #10

 

The Music Of My Life #10

It's the spring of 1977 and I'm going through a box of my brother's LPs and come across this. I thought I'd give it a play.
Well, what do you know? I fell in love with this brilliant album. Full fo great songs,
I've bought it on album and CD and it's a go-to album when I can't think of anything to play. It always puts a smile on face and gets me singing along.
Gotta be a good sign. I still love to hear it on days like this when I'm going back through my music and reminiscing.


If you can't see the video, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to support it, sign up for the newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!



No comments:

Post a Comment