Monday 11 January 2021

Music Of My Life 15

 

I heard this around the same time as I first heard the Carly Simon album in 1977 and instantly loved this album.

Even today it's my 2nd favourite album.
But it's more than that. When I hear it, it reminds me of my son Henry.
When he was little, when he went to bed, I used to lay on the bed with him and sing the song 'Wandering' as he went to sleep. And as he got older, I used to hear him singing the song 'Mexico' to himself when he was playing with his toys.
Lovely memories when I hear this album.

If video doesn't play , click here


If video doesn't play, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to support it, sign up for the newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!




No comments:

Post a Comment