Sunday 24 January 2021

Earworms and Earaches 3

 


I hope you're enjoying the playlists so far. As you can tell, I like to jump from one thing to another and then chack one of my job lot LPs in just for the variety - some are surprisingly not too bad but some...well it's a struggle to find one song of the albums to share, so you sometimes get the best of a bad lot!


Here's this week's selection of tuneage that I listened to:

James Ingram - It's Your Night
The Drifters - 24 Original Hits 
Franck Pourcel - This Is Pourcel 
Various Artists - Chart Explosion 
Kirsty MacColl - Tropical Brainstorm 
Charlie Drake - Hello My Darlings 
Desmond Dekkar - Israelites 
Tom Tom Club - Tom Tom Club
Gallagher & Lyle - Breakaway 
Gerry & The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone
Various Artists - This Is It

And here's your little compilation...



No comments:

Post a Comment