Saturday 9 January 2021

Earworms and Earaches 1

This is a new addition to the newsletter - the music I've listened to in the last week whilst I've been in the office doing stuff.

When I first started doing the blog, I talked about doing an 'Earache sessions' blog...but as I never really got around to it,  I thought I'd expand it and let you decide what you thought were Earaches (awful) and what were Earworms (ones you'll be singing for days).

What you may think are Earworms may be considered to be an Earache to someone else. You'll have to make up your own mind.

As well as that I'm going to leave a link to a Youtube compilation playlist taken from the music I've played during the week All you'll need to do is click the link and it will start playing,

This is what I've played this week.

If you know me, you'll know my music taste is eclectic, so you never know what will be on my playlist each week.

Here's what I've listened to this week:

Dean Friedman - Well Well Said The Rocking Chair (LP)

Lighthouse Family - Ocean Drive (CD)

Edmundo Ros - Latin Boss, The Centenary Collection (CD)

Jose Feliciano - Feliciano! (LP)

Basia - Time & Tide (LP)

Boomtown Rats - Tonic For The Troops (LP)

Glen Campbell - I Wanna Live (LP)

The Dooleys - The Best Of (LP)

Herb Alpert & His Tijuana Brass - Greatest Hits (LP)

Here's the link to the playlist


Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to support it, sign up for the newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!

2 comments:

  1. Great playlist james i especially love dean freidman xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete