Tuesday 9 March 2021

Music of My Life 23

This is one of the albums my Dad had on his reel to reel tape recorder, that he'd play when there were too many teens in the arcade back in the 1960s.

The tape recorder (a grundig - pictured below) played both ways without having to turn the tape over. So on track one there was popular hits of the 60s and on the other track would be this album. As soon as there were too many listening to the pop stuff, he'd press the button, it'd play the other way and they'd get Max!
The funny thing is, I love this album. I bought it again about ten years ago, but
have lost it. Fortunately I digitised it and am still able to play it. These songs take me back, and I'm a little boy again and Mum and Dad are still in their late 40s.
Memories!
Go on have a listen to this one:


If you can't see the video, click here


Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment