Wednesday 31 March 2021

The Music Of My LIfe #26


 The last one was Donny Osmond, so it's only fair to balance it with his big rival at the time, David Cassidy.

Now I can't say I was any more enamoured by David Cassidy than I was with Donny Osmond, after all only girls and my mum liked them didn't they? Well that was until I heard this delight of a double 'A' sided single.
I make no bones about it, I'm a pop tart. And both these songs got me. 'Daydreamer' was a typical pop love song, I thought it was a good sing along song, I liked the melodies and it was good enough for me.
But 'The Puppy Song' was the one for my. I loved that it was quirky and was about a dog! And yes it was great to sing along to as well.
Even today, I think these two songs are as good an example of pop music as you'll find. And the fact that I only had to buy the one single was a bonus.
If you can't see the video, click here


If you can't see the video, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment