Tuesday 2 March 2021

The Music Of My Life 22

 This album came out when I was 12. It wasn't the coolest of albums for a 12-year-old to want, but there was something about his songs that just got me at the time.

Even now, some 44 years later I still love the album. The lyrics tell a story and are a masterclass in songwriting. Simple songs, great storytelling and it has a nostalgic feeling to it that even as a kid I could understand.
We all know the song 'Clair' but this album is so much more.
And 'The Golden Rule' always makes me smile. Have a listen and you'll see what I mean.
If you can't see the video, click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to read more, sign up for the weekly newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out and bookmark the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment