Tuesday 13 October 2020

Living Big In A Tiny House


During the lockdown, I watched more television than I have for ages and I discovered programmes I've never seen before.

'Living Big In A Tiny House' intrigued me. Having spent a lot of my life in a trailer (caravan), I have intimate knowledge in a confined space of a tiny home, so when I came across this, I wanted to see what it's all about.

First of all, it's on YOUTUBE - luckily I have a Roku, so could watch it on the television.

The premise of it is that people who are sick of the rat race, can't afford the costs to live in a house or just want to live their lives in a different way, have built their own homes in a very small footprint.

What I found in them was that they came up with some ingenious solutions to the problems of living in such a confined area.

And I was surprised by the different kinds of people who took to this way of living.

The show is put together by a husband and wife team. She does all the filming, and he does the presenting. They also love in their own tiny home and their love of the subject matter shines through.

It's a very well produced show and usually runs for around 15-20 minutes to give you a taste of how their subjects live in their home.

I watched one episode and was hooked! 

I found it was an interesting watch and I hope you will too.

Here's an episode to give you a taster.


If you can't see the video, click here

If you'd like to follow them in YOUTUBE, click here

Let me know what you think of the show.

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to support it, sign up for the newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!



No comments:

Post a Comment