Thursday 15 October 2020

The Story of Tetris (and an intriguing story it is!)

 


Back in 1989 we bought the game Tetris for the arcade.

It didn't do as well as we'd hoped because I became hooked on it and kept playing it - which meant no-one else could.

It took me a while to work out why it wasn't doing as well as I thought it would (I can be a bit slow on the uptake).

Once I stopped playing on it and gave others the chance, it more than lived up to expectations!

It was a great game. What I didn't realise was the story behind it.

I watched this documentary about it today and have to say it was intriguing and is well worth a watch.



If you can't see the video click here

Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to support it, sign up for the newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment