Monday 19 October 2020

Music Of My Life #3

 


Do you remember when we used to get Elvis films on the telly at Christmas?

I used to look forward to them for days. I'd be sat in front of our old black and white telly with some sweets and a glass of cherryade,

For me this was the best film. I remember going into Jotchams record shop in Burnham and seeing this in the rack for £1.99. It took me a couple of weeks to save up for it.

I cleaned windows around the house. Tidied rooms and cut grass in the garden to get the money for it.
I remember going to the shop hoping the LP would still be there. Luckily for me it was. I've played this hundreds of times and I've got the DVD of the film and I sing along to it like a good 'un every time!


Thanks for reading. If you like this blog and want to support it, sign up for the newsletter and feel free to invite your friends along to check out the blog, because after all, the more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment